BIFA London East - Regional Members' meeting (Feb 2019)
Starts: Wed. 27 Feb 2019 at 14:00 PM
Venue: DP World, Boardroom, 1 London Gateway, Stanford-le-Hope. SS17 9DY - Map
Members will get information on BIFA activity with HM Revenue and Customs and other Governmental/regulatory bodies at national level. Click title for more details.
Tea & coffee will be available from 13.45hrs and the meeting will begin at 14:00 hours.
- Welcome by Robert Moodie, Commercial Manager, London Gateway.
- Matters arising from the meeting on December 6th 2018.
- Presentation by Mark Bentley, Operations Director-Logistics, South Essex College, Thurrock Campus.
Mark is interested to learn what courses South Essex College could run to train your current or future staff to enhance your business.
- Short report on the DEFRA meeting at Ashford on Feb 19th
- CHIEF Upgrade/CDS, report from the Customs Policy Group
PN + attendees at the CPG meeting January 24th
- Border Force Pete Roffey Report on nGen problems at Felixstowe
Report on Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, Infrastructure Board, A14 upgrade.
- Report from Surface Policy Group Robert Windsor.
Day one BREXIT no deal planning.
- Local issues/Forum/Social/Any other business.
Any presentations required?
- Provisional next meeting date.
April 23rd 2019 at London Gateway at 14.00hrs.
Prior notification to attend is needed so if you are interested contact your Consultant to BIFA, Paul Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org.