No change for importers of POAO from outside the EU at this time
In light of the current pandemic, planned migration to TRACES NT for importers of POAO from outside the EU is postponed.
This means that if you import POAO from outside the EU you should continue to raise a CVED-P on TRACES Classic.
The migration will go ahead in the future so if you haven’t already, please do ensure that you are registered with TRACES NT.
How to register for TRACES NT Follow the links below and have a look at the attached document:
- Create a new EU Login account
- Once you have your new EU Login Account you can Request a new user access profile in TRACES.NT
- The profile you create must reflect your role and associated activities, for example as an economic operator or Border Control Post (BCP) official.
- Economic operators must choose the BCP to which they wish to be associated for registration purposes. Once registered you will be able to import through any BCP.
- BCP users should associate themselves with the appropriate Competent Authority.
- Requests will be validated by the Competent Authority or BCP depending on your role.
Please be aware that the first user registering a new TRACES NT account will become the administrator for that organisation and thereby be responsible for authorising all further users within their organisation.
For any technical help with the TRACES NT registration, email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more detail and further guidance please see the following: TRACES.NT Registration Process