Amazon everywoman in Transport and Logistics Awards 2022
Centred on the theme ‘Celebrating The Women Keeping The Country Moving’, the Amazon everywoman in Transport and Logistics awards are now in their 15th year.
These awards celebrate the vital contribution that women make to transport and logistics; showcasing progression, accomplishments and increasing avenues of opportunity within a traditionally male-dominated industry.
The nominees and winners are those who possess the qualities, attitude, hard work ethic and commitment to supporting other women that makes them a credit to the industry and they organisations they work for. They are the talented women who have exceeded expectations as well as inspired success in others.
The awards are open to women at all stages of their career.
Nominations are now open until Monday 7th February across the ten categories:
- The Freight Award - Awarded to two women who are innovating and excelling in their role within freight
- The Customer/Passenger Award - Awarded to two women excelling in their role for customers / passengers in transport, logistics and freight
- The Infrastructure Award - Awarded to two women who are innovating or excelling in their role within transportation and infrastructure
- The Supply Chain Award - Awarded to two women who are innovating and excelling in their role within the supply chain environment
- The Warehousing Award - Awarded to two women who are excelling in their role within a warehousing environment
- The Industry Champion Award - recognising the women who are championing the progress of women working in transport and logistics
- The Male Agent of Change Award - Awarding a man for his active commitment to advancing the progress of women working in transport and logistics
- The Apprentice of the Year Award - Awarded to a female apprentice excelling in transport and logistics
- The Tech Innovator Award - Awarded to a woman designing, developing, researching, implementing or being exceptionally creative with technology within the Transport and Logistics Industry
- International Inspiration Award - Awarded to a woman working outside of the UK & Ireland that is a role model for women in her community
For more information on how to nominate an individual for one of these categories please visit https://everywomanforum.com/mpage/everywoman-in-transport-and-logistics-awards-categories.
Nominations close on 7th February 2022.