Customs Procedures for Export Cargo
A one-day course designed for those who have a basic understanding of export Customs but who need to gain a better understanding of Customs and Customs regimes. Delegates need to understand basic exporting before attending this course – our course Exports for Beginners (EXP1) lists topics which need to be understood from a Customs viewpoint. This course is designed for anyone in freight operations or exports, whose work involves Customs processes.
- The role of Customs and exports: coping with the controls
- The export entry: methods of entry, inventory controls and CHIEF
- Export Customs procedure codes: effects on movement
- The European Union and Intrastats: reporting made clear
- NES - National Export System: inland clearance procedures
- Community transit procedures: issue and control of the T1/T2
- Licensing and exports: gaining export permission for controlled goods
- AEO - Authorised Economic Operators; types & advantages / disadvantages
09:30 - 16:30 hours
Great course, good practical materials.
I felt the course was really informative and it gave me a better understanding of Customs procedures and requirements. I would certainly recommend this course to others.
This course will help me in my day-to-day work when discussing with potential customers.
Training Course Booking Form
Course bookings for Non members must be paid for before your places are reserved. Once we have confirmed payment
you will be sent course details and joining instructions.
Please enter your organisations BIFA Member Number in the box below to auto-complete the form. If the number is not known or
your organisation is not a BIFA member then complete the required details by hand.
BIFA Members may choose to pay immediately or can choose to pay by invoice.
Full details of how to make payment will be sent to you.
To return to the course description you can close this form at any time, details already entered will not be lost.
Note: Items marked with a * must be supplied.