Customs Procedures for Import Cargo
Date(s): Thu. 23 Nov 2017 at 09:30 AM for 1 Day
Venue: BIFA HQ, Feltham TW13 7EP - Training Rooms 1 & 2 - Map
Code: CM2 Cost - Members: £240 Non Members: £280
A one-day course designed for those who have a basic understanding of import Customs but who need to gain a better understanding of Customs and Customs regimes. Delegates need to understand basic importing before attending this course – our course Imports for Beginners (IMP1) lists topics which need to be understood from a Customs viewpoint. This course is designed for anyone in freight operations or imports, whose work involves Customs processes.
- The role of Customs and imports: coping with the controls
- The import entry: methods of entry, inventory controls and CHIEF
- Import Customs procedures codes: effects on movement
- The European Union and Intrastats: reporting made clear
- Duty and VAT calculation: the calculation process
- Duty deferment and payments: gaining a form of “credit” for clearances
- Customs Freight Simplified Procedures: inland clearance and CFSP
- Community transit: import effects of receiving T1/T2
- Licensing, quotas and imports: importing controlled goods
- AEO - Authorised Economic Operators; Types & advantages / disadvantages
09:30 - 16:30 hours
Many courses are repeated during the year, to see a complete list of available dates for this course please visit the course description page for Customs Procedures for Import Cargo
Training Course Booking Form
Course bookings for Non members must be paid for before your places are reserved. Once we have confirmed payment
you will be sent course details and joining instructions.
Please enter your organisations BIFA Member Number in the box below to auto-complete the form. If the number is not known or
your organisation is not a BIFA member then complete the required details by hand.
BIFA Members may choose to pay immediately or can choose to pay by invoice.
Full details of how to make payment will be sent to you.
To return to the course description you can close this form at any time, details already entered will not be lost.
Note: Items marked with a * must be supplied.