Radioactive Materials by Air
Date(s): Mon. 1 to Mon. 1 Jan 1900 at 12:00 AM for 0 Day
Code: Cost - Members: £0.00 Non Members: £0.00
This two-day course is designed for those who hold a current Dangerous Goods by Air Certificate and need to understand the regulations relating to Class 7 goods. This course is ideal for all staff involved in the packing, processing, documentation and handling of radioactive materials that will be transported by air.
- Locating information on the classification of radioactive materials in the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Checking shippers’ declarations for accuracy and packing radioactive materials correctly
- Checking packages of radioactive materials and marking and labelling accurately
- Applying IATA segregation and stowage regulations
- Taking corrective action in the event of damage to radioactive materials packages
0900 - 1700 hours
Many courses are repeated during the year, to see a complete list of available dates for this course please visit the course description page for Radioactive Materials by Air
Training Course Booking Form
Course bookings for Non members must be paid for before your places are reserved. Once we have confirmed payment
you will be sent course details and joining instructions.
Please enter your organisations BIFA Member Number in the box below to auto-complete the form. If the number is not known or
your organisation is not a BIFA member then complete the required details by hand.
BIFA Members may choose to pay immediately or can choose to pay by invoice.
Full details of how to make payment will be sent to you.
To return to the course description you can close this form at any time, details already entered will not be lost.
Note: Items marked with a * must be supplied.